Pediatric Dentist in Coquitlam
Here at Coquitlam Centre Dental, we know that the care of your children’s dental health is of the utmost importance. In fact, it may be even more important than you are aware of. If your child’s permanent teeth have yet to come in, proper oral care is important for the following reasons:
- Preparation− Primary or “baby” teeth serve to hold a space for and guide the incoming, permanent teeth into the proper place.
- Eating− These teeth are also vital to chewing and digesting food.
- Appearance− Even in the early years of a child’s life, the appearance of the smile can go a long way in building up or damaging their self-esteem. With proper care, you can ensure a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Speech− The teeth are an underestimated factor when it comes to proper speech. For more information on how proper care from a pediatric dentist in Coquitlam can help your child’s speaking abilities, please contact us.
- Preventing Discomfort− Decayed or infected teeth can prove to be painful and uncomfortable. Save your child from toothache, and make sure they get the regular, proper care they need.
If you want to help your child gain healthy dental habits that will carry throughout the rest of his or her life, a big step is to schedule regular, professional dental check-ups. Here at Coquitlam Centre Dental, we’re equipped with the information, education, and resources we need to ensure that your child has a positive first experience with dentistry.
For more information regarding our pediatric services, please be sure to contact us. We can’t wait to help your child get started on a lifetime of healthy habits!